Responsive Website Design
We create award-winning custom websites that load quickly, are easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices, deliver a compelling user experience, and integrate with your overall marketing goals and brand identity.
At IES, user-centric responsive designs have become a standard approach for successful and effective websites. Smart phones have created an enormous market for mobile sites to engage customers and enhance their experiences. Your current website might look great on a desktop but not on a mobile device. Responsive websites adjust the flow of elements on a web page to fit the size of any mobile device. The content on your site becomes fluid. Text, columns, pictures, and videos will resize for any screen resolutions and navigation on any mobile device.
Both the desktop and mobile site use the same URL, so there’s no redirection for mobile users. Moreover. Google and other search engines favor responsive sites for SEO.
Our responsive design offers our clients the following advantages:
- One site designed for both desktop and mobile devices
- You only have one set of content to manage
- Sites look great on any device (Apple, Android & Microsoft Smartphones & Tablets)
- No redirection for mobile users
- Favored for SEO by Google and other search engines
- Increased leads/conversions due to improved experience by your clients
- Simple navigation & easy access to information
We only use the best practices for effective web design. They include:
- Making web pages visually appealing
- Keeping web pages structured
- Focusing on what is important
- Choosing the right color scheme
- Making it easy to scan the page
- Making it easy to find Information (minimal clicks)
- Optimizing load items
- Choosing the right fonts and sizes
- Providing captions for each audio or video file used
- Choosing the right words for buttons, page headings, and navigation items
Click on the following link to view an example of a mobile site for one of our existing clients.
Contact us to create a mobile web design for your site that can carry your message to the largest mobile web audience possible.